Vehicle Fleet Testing
WinterPark Engineering will do an overall interface between fleet users and the customer:
- Identify, establish, and develop new fleet users based on what requirements are needed.
- Ensure the required dealer/fleet services are in place then ensure the proper test procedures, monitoring of vehicles, usage of vehicles, and maintenance of vehicles are enforced for the life of the program.
- Perform scheduled vehicle inspections while responding to fleet user concerns and assist with diagnosis, repairs and return of parts.
- Coordinate and oversee/perform installation & removal of components.
- Collect data and input issues into predetermined databases while participating in customer reviews and drives, safeguarding customer interests including vehicles, data and proprietary information.